1. The Moonpalace webshop is only destined for people or organisations who exclusively use the goods offered within the context of their professional activities. Moonpalace does not sell to private individuals.
2. All orders placed via the webshop are subject to the present general terms and conditions. All prices indicated in the webshop are exclusive of VAT. The agreement is valid if the customer receives a written confirmation of his order in accordance with the provisions of the present general terms and conditions. The language of the agreement is English. The customer can report possible mistakes in the order to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Furniture 4 fun bvba is only bound by a written confirmation of the customers’ orders by an authorised person within its organisation. This confirmation, which contains an overview of the order as well as the proof of payment, will be sent to the customer by e-mail as soon as possible after receipt of the order by Furniture 4 fun bvba. Full payment must be made before the goods can be sent. Upon delivery of the goods, the customer will receive an invoice indicating that payment has been made.
4. The goods will be made available and sent to the customer as soon as possible, at the latest thirty (30) days after receipt of the full payment. The ownership and risk of the goods that are ordered are transferred at the moment on which the goods are shipped. Any other delivery terms and only binding if explicitly indicated and/or accepted in writing by Furniture 4 fun bvba. Any delay in the date of delivery cannot give rise to payment of a compensation nor be a reason for termination of the agreement by the customer.
5. In cases of force majeure and in case of exhaustion of stock, Furniture 4 fun bvba is entitled to suspend the performance of the agreement or to cancel all or part of the agreement with prior notice to the customer and without any obligation of Furniture 4 fun bvba to pay a compensation. In case of force majeure on the part of Furniture 4 bun bvba which is not resolved within one (1) month after notice thereof is given, the customer is entitled to cancel the agreement by registered letter but is not entitled to any compensation.
6. Without prejudice to the provisions of art. 5, if the customer cancels the order before the delivery of the goods, the customer is to pay a fixed compensation equalling 50% of the amount of the invoice, without prejudice to the right of Furniture 4 fun bvba to claim a higher compensation if the actual costs resulting from the cancellation exceed the fixed compensation.
7. Complaints relating to the delivery are to be made by registered post and in writing at the latest fourteen (14) days after receipt of the goods. No returns are allowed without our prior written authorisation, which specifies the nature, quantity and value of the goods that may be the subject thereof. Any return of goods does not suspend the obligation to pay the amounts due, and the permission to return the goods does not imply an acknowledgment of any error or damage whatsoever. The costs of transport remain payable by the customer, unless clear proof is provided of the fact that the return of the goods is directly caused by an error of Furniture 4 fun bvba.
8. Hidden defects can be reported until one (1) month after the delivery, and until proven otherwise, any defects that become apparent after the delivery are deemed to be the result of incorrect manipulation by the customer.
9. In no case will the contractual and/or extracontractual liability of Furniture 4 fun bvba exceed the invoice value of the goods delivered. Any liability for indirect damage, including but not limited to loss of profit, loss of information, criminal penalties or loss of customers is explicitly excluded.
10. Furniture 4 fun bvba is not bound by the customer’s general terms and conditions, and their application to the relation between Furniture 4 fun bvba and the customer is explicitly excluded. Furniture 4 fun bvba reserves the right to unilaterally make changes to the general terms and conditions. Any such changes take effect as from the moment on which they are communicated to the customer.
11. The courts of the legal district of Brugge (Bruges – Belgium) have exclusive jurisdiction for any disputes resulting from the present agreement. The agreement between Furniture 4 fun bvba and the customer is exclusively governed by Belgian law and the present general terms and conditions.